350 Blocks Project: September Report

September was a really big month for me.  I got all of the blocks put together to use up my bonus triangles.  I sewed most of the triangles into sets of four, with a pair of triangles to go at the end of each row.  I decided that those units make sense as blocks in this quilt since that is the point where I laid out the top.

I made 108 blocks for the odd rows of the quilt:

And I made 99 blocks for the even rows of the quilt:

All told, I completed 207 blocks in September.  That puts me at 950 blocks so far this year.  I'm hoping to get this top finished before my guild retreat in a couple of weeks.  I'm excited to see how it looks once it's all sewn together.

Posted on October 1, 2015 and filed under 350 Blocks Project.