350 Blocks Project: February Report

Last month saw some serious progress on my Talkin' Turkey quilt. This quilt has so many pieces! I started it in a class last July, and I have been slowly plugging away ever since.

First, I assembled the units for 15 blocks. These blocks average 85 pieces each!

Next, I made all of the sashing blocks. There are 40 of these.

I had been hoping to get the top assembled, but that didn't happen. Hopefully I can do that this month.

My totals are 55 blocks for February, and 98 blocks so far this year. If you are interested in the 350 blocks project, you can check it out here.

Posted on March 2, 2017 and filed under 350 Blocks Project.