350 Blocks Project: August Report

In August, I completed the final 33 gemstone blocks for a baby quilt for a friend.  They have since been assembled into a finished top.  The binding has been made, the backing is ready, and I finally decided how I'm going to quilt it.  Hopefully this will be a finished project soon.

Those are the only blocks I made last month, so my total for the year is now 743.  I spent the rest of August quilting and binding two other baby quilts.  One is for a baby due to arrive soon, and the other is for her toddler sister.  I think I may hold onto them until the baby arrives so both girls can have their names on the labels.

Posted on September 6, 2015 and filed under 350 Blocks Project.